AFER Group Ltd. has developed experience and expertise you can rely on in the field of marine insurance. We have the ability to cover a wide range of risks, from boats to larger vessels to shipyards, industry support companies or marinas.
The marine insurance policy may be extended to cover losses that may occur in inland waters or from any terrestrial hazard resulting from a voyage at sea.
- Ships engaged in the transport of goods
- Vessels used for the transport and reception of passengers such as river cruises, restaurant boats, and rental fleets
- Dredges and other construction machinery
- Floating crafts at granular material extraction sites.
- Commercial vessels
- Fishing boats
- Marinas (small and large)
Protections to consider:
- The vessel, its equipment, its goods or other furniture and equipment
- Third Party Liability
- A ship under construction
- A ship launch
- Dangers at sea such as fire, war risks, pirates, buccaneers, thieves, catch at sea, catches, constraints and all other perils provided by the policy
- The insurable interest of the buyer of the goods
- Interest in a maritime adventure, prejudice in case of loss
- Lift-up cost
- Electrical damage
- Cargo removal fee
- Marine piracy
- Maritime cargo
- Longshoremen’s Liability
To conduct your business safely, do business with AFER Group Ltd.