AFER Group Ltd. is able to analyze your risks by our ability to evolve with you. Our professionals study your risks and find ways to eliminate them, reduce them and or transfer them to insurers.
Wish to know more?
You play a vital role in the supply chain. Our role is to see to the protection of your operations. As wholesalers/distributors, you face particular risks. You make facilities and services available to your customers for the storage and distribution of products … while dealing with the logistics of international trade and new technologies.
As a business owner, you must be aware of the risks to which you are exposed. Some are obvious, others only reveal themselves to a specialist who knows where to look and what questions to ask. Our prevention team works to identify problems before a disaster occurs and suggests preventative measures to control, reduce or prevent risks.
Do you think you are not responsible for the goods you handle? Did you know that as a wholesaler or distributor, just like the manufacturer, you could be liable for damage to third parties because of the products you handle? Do you know that if you are importing goods, you have a presumption of fault in matters of civil responsibility and you have the same liability as if you had made them?
Let AFER Group Ltd. plan the necessary insurance to protect the important aspects of your business.
Whether you are a wholesaler, an online center, a distributor or a reseller, AFER Group Ltd. can help you establish a comprehensive insurance program:
- Property Insurance & Loss of Income
- Credit insurance
- Legal insurance
- Breakage of equipment and your production machines
- Deficiency of suppliers and customers
- Food contamination
- Cyber-risk and security of your networks
- Kidnapping, ransom, and extortion
- Injury attributable to advertising
- Product Recall
- General liability
- Rental liability
- Warehouseman’s legal liability
- Liability of directors and officers
- Accountability error and omission
- Pollution and environmental liability
- Responsibility in hiring practices
- Land, air and sea transportation